Sunday 6 September 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES

Record.

Hellow!! Nelva my name is Federico, l’m 14 years old, l live in congreso neighborhood, in Buenos Aires, argentina. I have studied in Santa Rosa school since 1998 and my level of english is 4th year adolecent of AACI. Well I like english because if you want to travel to another country it is a good tool and very important to comunicate with other people and know about they and them culture.
Well nice to meet you.
That’s all.
bye!!

Link: http://www.voxopop.com/topic/41ab4a32-42df-40b0-b769-eb72068bc5c3

2 comments:

  1. I saw and listened to you in woxopop. Great introduction, Federico.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've listed your record in class,
    it was grat and brave of you to be the first.
    See you tomorrow
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete